August 03, 2004

Containers of Clarified H20

When we moved last year, we were blessed with an above ground pool in our backyard. Its a bit of work but its nice to be able to tell the kids "go outside and get wet" when they are getting cooped up in the house.

I swear that the folks at the pool store must view above-grounders as second-class pool citizens. Ok, so I didn't put a $10K hole in my backyard, but I still need the stupid thing clean. I guess I'm just cranky from spending $65 for chemicals to clean it up 'cause we're too busy with the kids and other stuff to keep it clean! I shouldn't complain as $65 could probably feed an entire villiage of folks in Honduras {more info on this later} for quite some time.

Well, its 2342 and I need to run out and apply stage three of the chemical warfare on my pool. Then maybe I can hit the rack for some shut eye!

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans information

 

Post a Comment

<< Home