May 12, 2006

Tickets Booked - We're Going to Europe!

Well, I got real nervous earlier this week when I checked the price of tickets to Hungary. I supposed because of the price of gasoline/petrol, the ticket price went up by almost $500. We'll need to add a couple of hours to the flight time, but we'll still be within the original price I was looking at. Now comes the last minute shopping to make sure we have all the stuff we need for the trip including something to cover the eyes so I can try to sleep on the plane.

I would ask those who are reading this to pray for our trip to Europe. PK continues to reiterate that God is moving in our congregation. And I think our visit to Europe is part of the movement underway. I think its the beginning of many more years of outreach using our young adults as the vessels of that outreach. Although this is a short-term missions trip (2 weeks), I think some of the principles that Neal Pirolo outlines in his book Serving as Senders still apply to a degree. As I did when I first helped a missionary family (the Eagans) I would invite you to read Pirolo's book and then pray how God can use you to assist our effort. The blessing will be yours for participating in what we think is God's plan for our congregation.

Peace like a river...

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Не бери в голову! [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-bani/]ремонт машин на дому[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home