December 31, 2004

Goodbye 2004

Today is the last day of 2004. Ok, you knew that.

This year, at least towards the end, has been a defining year for me and my family. Its been a difficult year for some of my (new and old) friends as well. It wouldn't be appropriate to discuss the details of what they've been through this year. I know that we've been there for each other especially in these last few months of the year and I'm grateful to them and the Lord for that. J and I joked that we should toast the new year with real champange this year given the events that have transpired, but that wouldn't be appropriate :-)

I look forward to a clean slate in 2005 for my life with its new challenges. New church, new school for my kids, new friends, new HUGE project at work. Terrifying and exciting all at the same time.

Change is constant. So is Christ.

As my Brit friend at work would say, Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home